I. ACCEPTANCE OF TERMS
Thank you for visiting. These Terms of Service (the “Terms”) are intended to make you aware of your legal rights and responsibilities with respect to your access to and use of the Rushbox App and any other related mobile or software applications including but not limited to delivery of information via the App whether existing now or in the future that link to the Terms (collectively, the “Services”).
These Terms are effective for all existing and future Rushbox App user accounts
Please carefully read these Terms. By accessing or using the App, you are agreeing to these Terms and concluding a legally binding contract with “We are Berlin”. You may not use the Services if you do not accept the Terms or unable to be bound by the Terms. Your use of the App is at your own risk, including the risk that you might be exposed to content that is objectionable, or otherwise inappropriate.
In order to use the Services, you must first agree to the Terms. You can accept the Terms byClicking to accept or agree to the Terms, actually using the Servicesyou understand and agree that Rushbox will treat your use of the Services as acceptance of the Terms from that point onwards.
"User" or "You" or "Your" refers to you, as a user of the Services. A user is someone who accesses or uses the Services for the purpose of viewing business listings or otherwise.
"Content" will include (but is not limited to) images, photos, audio, video, location data, nearby places, and all other forms of information or data. "Rushbox content" means content that Rushbox creates and makes available in connection with the Services including, but not limited to, visual interfaces, interactive features, graphics, design, compilation, computer code, products, software, aggregate ratings, reports and other usage-related data in connection with activities associated with the Services
III. ELIGIBILITY TO USE THE SERVICES
1. You hereby represent and warrant that you are at least eighteen (18) years of age or above and are fully able and competent to understand and agree the terms, conditions, obligations, affirmations, representations, and warranties set forth in these Terms.
2. Compliance with Laws. You are responsible for complying with all laws and regulations in the country in which you live when you access and use the Services. You agree to use the Services only in compliance with these Terms and applicable law, and in a manner that does not violate our legal rights or those of any third party(ies).
IV. CHANGES TO THE TERMS
Rushbox App may vary or amend or change or update these Terms, from time to time entirely at its own discretion. You shall be responsible for checking these Terms from time to time and ensure continued compliance with these Terms. Your use of Site after any such amendment or change in the Terms shall be deemed as your express acceptance to such amended/changed terms and you also agree to be bound by such changed/amended Terms.
V. TRANSLATION OF THE TERMS
Rushbox may provide a translation of the English version of the Terms into other languages. You understand and agree that any translation of the Terms into other languages is only for your convenience and that the English version shall govern the terms of your relationship with Rushbox. Furthermore, if there are any inconsistencies between the English version of the Terms and its translated version, the English version of the Terms shall prevail over others.
VI. PROVISION OF THE SERVICES BEING OFFERED BY ZOMATO
1. Rushbox is constantly evolving in order to provide the best possible experience and information to its users. You acknowledge and agree that the form and nature of the Services which Rushbox provides may require effecting certain changes in it, therefore Rushbox reserves the right to suspend/cancel, or discontinue any or all products or services at any time without notice, make modifications and alterations in any or all of its contents, products and services contained on the site without any prior notice.
2. We, the software, or the software application store that makes the software available for download may include functionality to automatically check for updates or upgrades to the software. Unless your device, its settings, or computer software does not permit transmission or use of upgrades or updates, you agree that we, or the applicable software or software application store, may provide notice to you of the availability of such upgrades or updates and automatically push such upgrade or update to your device or computer from time-to-time. You may be required to install certain upgrades or updates to the software in order to continue to access or use the Services, or portions thereof (including upgrades or updates designed to correct issues with the Services). Any updates or upgrades provided to you by us under the Terms shall be considered part of the Services.
3. You acknowledge and agree that if Rushbox disables access to your account, you may be prevented from accessing the Services, your account details or any files or other content, which is contained in your account.
4. You acknowledge and agree that while Rushbox may not currently have set a fixed upper limit on the number of transmissions you may send or receive through the Services, Rushbox may set such fixed upper limits at any time, at Rushbox’s discretion.
5. By using Rushbox Services you agree to the following disclaimer: The Content on these Services is for informational purposes only. Rushbox disclaims any liability for any information that may have become outdated since the last time the particular piece of information was updated. Rushbox reserves the right to make changes and corrections to any part of the Content on these Services at any time without prior notice. Rushbox does not guarantee the prices listed in any venue or by any service provider here listed. Unless stated otherwise, all pictures and information contained on these Services are believed to be owned by the venue that provides the material for publishing. Please contact the corresponding venue if you are the copyright owner of any Content on these Services and you think the use of the above material violates Your copyright in any way.
6. Rushbox reserves the right to charge subscription and/or membership fees from a user, by giving reasonable prior notice, in respect of any product, service or any other aspect of this site anytime in future.
7. Rushbox may from time to time introduce referral and/or incentive based programs for its users (Program). These Program(s) maybe governed by their respective terms and conditions. By participating in the Program, Users are bound by the Program terms and conditions as well as the Site terms. Further, Rushbox reserves the right to terminate / suspend the User’s account and/or credits / points earned and/or participation of the User in the Program if Rushbox determines in its sole discretion that the User has violated the rules of the Program and/ or has been involved in activities that are in contravention of the Program terms and/ or Site terms or has engaged in activities which are fraudulent / unlawful in nature. Furthermore, Rushbox reserves the right to modify, cancel and discontinue its Program without notice to the User.
VII. USE OF SERVICES BY YOU OR USER
You must register in order to use some of the features offered by the Services. Use of any personal information you provide to us during the account creation process is governed by our Terms and Conditions. You must keep your password.
Registration, in order to use the Services, may also be possible using your account and credentials from certain third party social networking sites (e.g., Facebook, Twitter). You confirm that you are the owner of any such social media account and that you are entitled to disclose your social media login information to us. You authorize us to collect your authentication information, and other information that may be available on or through your social media account consistent with your applicable settings and instructions.
In claiming your business’ listing, you represent to us that all information provided to us in such process is true, accurate and correct, and that you will update your information to us as when necessary in order to keep it accurate and refrain from providing false information to obtain access to a business’ listing on the Services that you are not legally entitled to claim. You acknowledge that any false claiming of a business listing may cause Rushbox or third parties to incur substantial economic damages and losses for which you may be held liable and accountable.
You agree to use the Services only for purposes that are permitted by (a) the Terms and (b) any applicable law, regulation or generally accepted practices or guidelines in the relevant jurisdictions.
We grant you a personal, limited, non-exclusive and non-transferable license to access and use the Services only as expressly permitted in these Terms. You shall not use the Services for any illegal purpose or in any manner inconsistent with these Terms. You may use information made available through the Services solely for your personal, non-commercial use. You agree not to use, copy, display, distribute, modify, broadcast, translate, reproduce, reformat, incorporate into advertisements and other works, sell, promote, create derivative works, or in any way exploit or allow others to exploit any ofRushbox Content in whole or in part except as expressly authorized by us. Except as otherwise expressly granted to you in writing, we do not grant you any other express or implied right or license to the Services, Rushbox Content or our IP Rights.
Any violation by you of the license provisions contained in this Section may result in the immediate termination of your right to use the Services, as well as potential liability for copyright and other IP Rights infringement depending on the circumstances.
Rushbox License to Your or User Content:
By submitting Your Content you hereby irrevocably grant us a perpetual, irrevocable, world-wide, non-exclusive, royalty-free, sub-licensable and transferable license and right to use Your Content (including content shared by any business user having access to a ‘restaurant business page’ to manage claimed business listings or otherwise) and all IP Rights therein for any purpose including API partnerships with third parties and in any media existing now or in future. By “use” we mean use, copy, display, distribute, modify, translate, reformat, incorporate into advertisements and other works, promote, create derivative works, and in the case of third party services, allow their users and others to do the same. You grant us the right to use the name or username that you submit in connection with Your Content. You irrevocably waive, and cause to be waived, any claims and assertions of moral rights or attribution with respect to Your Content brought against us, any third party services and our and their users.
Representations Regarding Your or User Content:
You are responsible for Your Content. You represent and warrant that you are the sole author of, own, or otherwise control all of the rights of Your Content or have been granted explicit permission from the rights holder to submit Your Content; Your Content was not copied from or based in whole or in part on any other content, work, or website; Your Content was not submitted via the use of any automated process such as a script bot; use of Your Content by us, third party services, and our and their third party users will not violate or infringe any rights of yours or any third party; Your Content is truthful and accurate; and Your Content does not violate the Terms or any applicable laws
You assume all risks associated with Your Content, including anyone's reliance on its quality, accuracy, or reliability, or any disclosure by you of information in Your Content that makes you personally identifiable. While we reserve the right to remove content, we do not control content posted and do not guarantee the accuracy, integrity or quality of any content. You acknowledge and agree that content posted by users and any and all liability arising from such content is the sole responsibility of the user who provided the content, and not us.
We reserve the right, at any time and without prior notice, to remove, block, or disable access to any content that we, for any reason or no reason, consider to be objectionable, in violation of the Terms or otherwise harmful to the Services or our users in our sole discretion. Subject to the requirements of applicable law, we are not obligated to return any of Your Content to you under any circumstances.
We reserve the right, in our sole discretion and without any obligation, to make improvements to, or correct any error or omissions in, any portion of the content accessible on the Services. Where appropriate, we may in our sole discretion and without any obligation, verify any updates, modifications, or changes to any content accessible on the Services, but shall not be liable for any delay or inaccuracies related to such updates.
Third party content, including that posted by our users, does not reflect our associate companies, branches, employees, officers, directors, or shareholders. In addition, none of the content available through the Services is endorsed or certified by the providers or licensors of such third party content. We assume no responsibility or liability for any of Your Content or any third party content. Without limiting the generality of the foregoing, we expressly disclaim any liability for any offensive, defamatory, illegal, invasive, unfair, or infringing content provided by third parties.
Some of the Services are supported by advertising revenue and may display advertisements and promotions. These advertisements may be targeted to the content of information stored on the Services, queries made through the Services or other information. The manner, mode and extent of advertising by Rushbox on the Services are subject to change without specific notice to you. In consideration for Rushbox granting you access to and use of the Services, you agree that Rushbox may place such advertising on the Services.
Part of the site may contain advertising information or promotional material or other material submitted to Rushbox by third parties. Responsibility for ensuring that material submitted for inclusion on the mobile App complies with applicable international and national law is exclusively on the party providing the information/material. Your correspondence or business dealings with, or participation in promotions of, advertisers other than Rushbox found on or through the Site and or mobile apps, including payment and delivery of related goods or services, and any other terms, conditions, warranties or representations associated with such dealings, shall be solely between you and such advertiser. Rushbox will not be responsible or liable for any error or omission, inaccuracy in advertising material or any loss or damage of any sort incurred as a result of any such dealings or as a result of the presence of such other advertiser(s) on the Site and mobile apps.
XI. DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES, LIMITATION OF LIABILITY, AND INDEMNIFICATION
Disclaimer of Warranties
You acknowledge and agree that the services are provided "as is" and "as available" and that your use of the services shall be at your sole risk. To the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, Rushbox, its affiliates and their respective officers, directors, employees, agents, affiliates, branches, subsidiaries and licensors ("Rushbox parties") disclaim all warranties, express or implied, in connection with the services including mobile apps and your use of them. To the fullest extent permitted by appicable law, the Rushbox parties make no warranties or representations that the services have been and will be provided with due skill, care and diligence or about the accurary or completeness of the services' content and assume no responsibility for any (I) Errors, mistakes, or inaccuracies of content, (II) Personal injury or property damage, of any nature whatsoever, resulting from your access to and use of the services, (III) Any authorized access to or use of our servers and/or any and all personal information stored therein, (IV) Any interruption or cessation of transmission to or from the services, (V) Any bugs, viruses, trojan horses, or the like which may be transmitted to or through the services through the action of any third party, (VI) Any loss of your data or content from the services and/or (VII) Any errors or omissions in any content or for any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of the use of any content posted, emailed, transmitted, or otherwise made available via the services. Any material downloaded or otherwise obtained through use of the services is done at your own discretion and risk and you will be solely responsible for any damage to your computer system or other device or loss of data that results from the download of any such material. The Rushbox parties will not be a party to or in any way be responsible for monitoring any transaction between you and third-party providers of product or services. You are solely responsible for all of your communications and interactions with other users of the services and with other persons with whom you communicate or interact as a result of your use of the services. No advice or information, whether oral or written, obtained by you from Rushbox or through or from the services shall create any warranty not expressly stated in the terms. Unless you have been expressly authorized to do so in writing by Rushbox you agree that in using the services, you will not use any trade mark, service mark, trade name, logo of any company or organization in a way that is likely or intended to cause confusion about the owner or authorized user of such marks, names or logos.
Limitation of Liability
Furthermore, the total liability of the Rushbox parties to you for any cause of action you take against the zomato parties will at all times be limited to one hundred dollars ($100.00) or the amount you have paid to us in the last twelve (12) months, if any, whichever is greater.
Some countries and jurisdictions do not allow the limitation or exclusion of consequential, direct, indirect, or other damages and to the extent you are a consumer the limitations or exclusions in this section may not apply to you.
You agree to indemnify, defend, and hold harmless the Rushbox Parties from and against any third party claims, damages (actual and/or consequential), actions, proceedings, demands, losses, liabilities, costs and expenses (including reasonable legal fees) suffered or reasonably incurred by us arising as a result of, or in connection with: (i) Your Content, (ii) your unauthorized use of the Services, or products or services included or advertised in the Services; (iii) your access to and use of the Services; (iv) your violation of any rights of another party; or (v) your breach of these Terms, including, but not limited to, any infringement by you of the copyright or intellectual property rights of any third party. We retain the exclusive right to settle, compromise and pay, without your prior consent, any and all claims or causes of action which are brought against us. We reserve the right, at your expense, to assume the exclusive defense and control of any matter for which you are required to indemnify us and you agree to cooperate with our defense of these claims. You agree not to settle any matter in which we are named as a defendant and/or for which you have indemnity obligations without our prior written consent. We will use reasonable efforts to notify you of any such claim, action or proceeding upon becoming aware of it.
XII . TERMINATION OF YOUR ACCESS TO THE SERVICES
You can terminate your account at any time by contacting us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We may terminate your use of the Services and deny you access to the Services in our sole discretion for any reason or no reason, including your: (i) violation of these Terms; or (ii) lack of use of the Services. You agree that any termination of your access to the Services may be effected without prior notice, and acknowledge and agree that we may immediately deactivate or delete your account and all related information and/or bar any further access to your account or the Services. If you use the Services in violation of these Terms, we may, in our sole discretion, retain all data collected from your use of the Services. Further, you agree that we shall not be liable to you or any third party for the discontinuation or termination of your access to the Services.
XIII. GENERAL TERMS
Interpretation: The section and subject headings in these Terms are included for reference only and shall not be used to interpret any provisions of these Terms.
Entire Agreement and Waiver: The Terms, shall constitute the entire agreement between you and us concerning the Services. No failure or delay by us in exercising any right, power or privilege under the Terms shall operate as a waiver of such right or acceptance of any variation of the Terms and nor shall any single or partial exercise by either party of any right, power or privilege preclude any further exercise of that right or the exercise of any other right, power or privilege.
Severability: If any provision of these Terms is deemed unlawful, invalid, or unenforceable by a judicial court for any reason, then that provision shall be deemed severed from these Terms, and the remainder of the Terms shall continue in full force and effect.
Partnership or Agency: None of the provisions of these Terms shall be deemed to constitute a partnership or agency between you and Rushbox and you shall have no authority to bind Rushbox in any form or manner, whatsoever.
For Users residing in the United States: These Terms shall be governed in all respects by the laws of the State of Florida. As they apply to agreements entered into and to be performed entirely within the State of Florida between US residents, without regard to conflict of law provisions. You agree that any claim or dispute you may have against Rushbox must be resolved exclusively by a state or federal court located in Florida. You agree to submit to the personal jurisdiction of the courts located within Florida for the purpose of litigating all Claims that arise between You and Rushbox.
For Users residing outside the United States:These Terms shall be governed by the laws of Spain. The Courts of law Barcelona shall have exclusive jurisdiction over any disputes arising under this agreement.
For all Users: You must commence any legal action against us within one (1) year after the alleged harm initially occurs. Failure to commence the action within that perdio shall forever bar any claims or causes of action regarding the same facts or occurence, notwithstanding any statute of limitations or other law to the contrary. Within this period, any failure by us to enforce or exercise any provision of these terms or any related right shall not constitute a waiver of that right or provision.
Carrier Rates may Apply: By accessing the Services through a mobile or other device, you may be subject to charges by your Internet or mobile service provider, so check with them first if you are not sure, as you will be responsible for any such costs.
Linking and Framing: You may not frame the Services. You may link to the Services, provided that you acknowledge and agree that you will not link the Services to any website containing any inappropriate, profane, defamatory, infringing, obscene, indecent, or unlawful topic, name, material, or information or that violates any intellectual property, proprietary, privacy, or publicity rights. Any violation of this provision may, in our sole discretion, result in termination of your use of and access to the Services effective immediately.
XIII. NOTICE OF COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT AND GRIEVANCE REDRESSAL MECHANISM
Rushbox shall not be liable for any infringement of copyright arising out of materials posted on or transmitted through the site or mobile apps, or items advertised on the site or mobile apps, by end users or any other third parties. We respect the intellectual property rights of others and require those that use the Services to do the same. We may, in appropriate circumstances and at our discretion, remove or disable access to material on the Services that infringes upon the copyright rights of others. We also may, in our discretion, remove or disable links or references to an online location that contains infringing material or infringing activity. In the event that any users of the Services repeatedly infringe on others’ copyrights, we may in our sole discretion terminate those individuals’ rights to use the Services If you believe that your copyright has been or is being infringed upon by material found in the Services, you are required to follow the below procedure to file a notification:
- Identify in writing the copyrighted material that you claim has been infringed upon;
- Identify in writing the material on the Services that you allege is infringing upon copyrighted material, and provide sufficient information that reasonably identifies the location of the alleged infringing material (for example, the user name of the alleged infringer and the business listing it is posted under);
- Include the following statement: "I have a good faith belief that the use of the content on the Services as described above is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or law";
- Include the following statement: "I swear under penalty of perjury that the information in my notice is accurate and I am the copyright owner or I am authorized to act on the copyright owner's behalf";
- Provide your contact information including your address, telephone number, and e-mail address (if available);
- Provide your physical or electronic signature; and
Send the written communication to:
We Are Berlin S.L.
Psaje Prunera 18